Description Of A Dog Essay
Pleae help me to correct them, thanks!
I have a pet dog. I named it Doggie. Doggie is a white coloured shepherd dog. it is very lovely and It always licks my cheek. Doggie had been trained before ehile it is in the pet dog. So, it knows how to go back home, sit, stand and stay.
Doggie is special to me because it is just like my best friend. everytime when I come back from school, it will run out quickly to welcome me. it will jump onto my arm and lick my cheek. when I am free, I will play with Doggie in the garden. it will lie down on my feet, roll over and squirm around me until I give it a stomach rub. I am happy to have a friend who is never busy and can always play with me when I am lonely.
Besides, Doggie is just like my family safety guard. it will always help us to take care of our house. I remember that once there was a thief who tried to steal something valuable from my house. On that night, all of us were asleep. None of us noticed that the thief had broken into out house.
Luckily, we have Doggie. Doggie barked at the thief fiercely when it noticed the thief. It helped us to chase away the thief. All of us were as happy as a lark because nothing had been stolen by the thief.
I am very happy to have a pet dog like Doggie. I believe that caring for animals is important. So, I promised that I will take good care of Doggie forever.
The Internet is flooded with pictures of cute puppies. But this is the only place you can get that same cuteness in text form. I figured people love looking at cute puppy pictures and people really loveee paragraphs so I combined the two and have given you eight descriptions of puppies. I’m sorry for nothing.
1) There’s a puppy with brown and black fur napping on a couch. The puppy is sleeping on his back. The puppy looks like he is smiling and you can imagine he is having a nice puppy dream.
2) A puppy is standing on her hind-legs and is using her front-paws to lean on a small puppy bar. On the dog bar there’s a sign that says, “No Humans Allowed.” The puppy has a dog bowl in front of her full of what looks like gin and olives. It’s a Barktini!
3) Two puppies are playing with an inflatable ball. It’s clear that one of them just tried to jump on the ball as he is on his side but still has one foot resting on the toy. He probably jumped on the ball and then, PUPRISE! he was on the ground. The other one hasn’t seemed to notice and is still charging for the ball, pawsibly to make the same mistake.
4) There’s a pile of newspapers with a puppy sticking her head out to see if anybody’s mad. The puppy has white hair and a bit of the newspaper ink has rubbed off on her nose. She might not be able to read, but she could tell it was a ruff week.
5) A puppy somehow made her way into a teacup. She’s so small! The puppy doesn’t have front teeth and so her tongue is hanging out. I bet you can special order this at Starpups.
6) Three puppies have formed a mini-puppy pile. Two of them seem ridiculously happy to be hanging out and to be alive but one seems to be frowning. I think the frowning puppy has a bone to pick and we should probably leave him albone.
7) Decked out in a corduroy jacket and horn-rimmed glasses, a puppy is reading The New Yorker with a puppy pipe hanging from his mouth. Unlike the newspaper puppy, this puppy learned to read and write and plans to finish his first puppy novel, Hairy Pupper and the Sorcerer’s Bone, in the near future.
8) A boy puppy and a girl puppy seem to be high-fiving each other. Perhaps they just came back from a date at the puppy bar and they both want to give each other puppy kisses but are too shy to take initiative. Maybe the puppy’s dad was considered a dog by the ladies and the puppy is afraid of following in his paw-steps.
puppy image – Wiki Commons