Loan Processor Assistant Cover Letter
Conforming & Nonconforming Loans, FRMs, ARMs, GPMs, Jumbo Loans, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Guidelines, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Development Loans
XYZ COMPANY - Sometown, AR
Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring the timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages. Review and verify borrowers’ income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal. Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending-program requirements.
- Achievement Highlights:
- Regarded as one of the company’s most productive loan processors, handling an average of 22 files monthly.
- Outperformed company average in achieving loan-processing turn-around time of 12 days or less (compared to typical 15 to 20 days).
- Provided expedient service cited as key to consistently high customer satisfaction and a 10% increase in referrals in 2011.
- Ensured all files were complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
- Processed challenging loan applications (e.g., first-time borrowers, self-employed applicants and borrowers with problematic credit histories).
DEF COMPANY - Sometown, AR
- Provided friendly service to individual and commercial bank customers within regional financial institution.
Associate of Science in Business
4327 Broadway Street
Florence, SC 29501
Job Objective To join a well-established company as an Assistant Loan Processor in which my past experience will help me excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in processing of mortgage loan
- Operational knowledge of evaluating applicable tax returns effectually
- Sound knowledge of every aspect of mortgage products
- Familiarity about guidelines of loan programs namely VA, FHA, Fannie Mae, USDA and Freddie Mac
- Solid understanding of loan approval conditions and investor guidelines for Freddie Mac, USDA, Fannie Mae, FHA and VA
- Ability to use loan related automated systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with processors and customers
Assistant Loan Processor
Advisors Mortgage Group LLC, Florence, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Received, assorted and arranged initial loan files appropriately.
- Ensured all documents required for loan processing have complete and correct information.
- Placed orders for items essential for fraud prevention and load approval.
- Interacted with borrower to collect all loan conditions.
- Responded to clients’ emails and telephone calls related to loan status.
- Provided assistance to customers with correct loan procedure.
- Collected necessary information and processed every loan file from pre-approval to final closure.
- Verified file documentation to assure all necessary items are provided by borrower.
Assistant Loan Processor
Glacier Bancorp, Inc., Florence, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored all reports related to Federal Loan efficiently.
- Ensured to run everyday processes in PeopleSoft to create files for transmission using EdConnect.
- Ensured to procure and manage documents in adherence with existing Loan procedures and policies.
- Interacted with students through email for missing documents essential for loan processing.
- Collected all required loan documents directly from students.
- Administered failed authorization reports and solve issues related to disbursement.
- Assisted parents and students over telephone and emails for loan processing formalities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
East Central College, Union, MO